METRICIDE OPA PLUS SOLUTION
High-level Disinfectant for Semi-Critical Medical Devices
(0.6% ortho-Phthalaldehyde Solution)
Reusable ortho-Phthalaldehyde (OPA) based high-level disinfectant (HLD) provides a broad spectrum of kill including Tuberculosis, Hepatitis A (AER), Hepatitis B, HIV-1, and Poliovirus Type 1.
– Gentle on flexible endoscopes and other surgical instruments
– Disinfects in 5 minutes at 25 degrees C in an automatic endoscrope reprocessor (AER) and 13 minutes at 20 degrees C in manual reprocessing and may be used for up to 14 days (when monitored according to label instructions for use)*
– 2 year shelf life and a 75-day open bottle shelf life
– Requires no activation or mixing
10-6000 MetriCide OPA Plus Solution 4 bottles per case
*Test solution prior to each use to guard against dilution which may lower the concentration of OPA below its MRC.
METRICIDE OPA PLUS SOLUTION TEST STRIPES
Chemical Indicator Test Strip
– A simple monitoring system developed exclusively for MetriCide OPA Plus Solution to determine minimum recommended concentration of OPA below its MRC
– Results in only 60 seconds
– 33% faster as compared to other OPA test strips
10-602 MetriCide OPA Plus Solution Test Strips – 100 strips 2 bottles / case
METRCIDE HIGH-LEVEL DISINFECTANT/STERILANT(2.6% Glutaraldehyde)
Reusable sterilant and high-level disinfectant for up to 14 days.
– Recommended for lensed instruments such as flexible and/or rigid scopes
– Compatible with heat-sensitive medical equipment and instrumentation
– Contains no surfactants
– Activation required
*A MetriTest 1.5% Test Strip is recommended before each use.
10-1405 MetriCide – 1 quart 16 bottles per case
10-1400 MetriCide – 1 gallon 4 bottles per case
10-303 MetriTest Strips 1.5% (60 strips) 2 bottles per case
METRICIDE PLUS 30
High-Level Disinfectant/Sterilant (3.4% Glutaraldehyde)
Reusable extra-strength sterilant and high-level disinfectant for up to 28 days.
– Recommended for immersible and heat-sensitive equipment and instruments
– Constains surfactants
– Activation Required
*A MetriTest 1.8% Test Strip is recommended before each use.
10-3205 MetriCide Plus 30- 1 quart 16 bottles per case
10-3200 MetriCide Plus 30 – 1 gallon 4 bottles per case
10-304 MetriTest Strips 1.8% (60 strips) 2 bottles per case
PREMIDEX ADS-2 ALDEHYDE DEACTIVATION SYSTEM
Protects healthcare workers by neutralizing aldehyde solutions
– Deactivates up to 4% glutaraldehyde solutions
– Treats up to 2.75 gallons of aldehyde waste water
– Completes deactivation in only 5 minutes
– Easy to Use
ADS2-810 Premidex ADS-2 – 22 ounce 6 bottles per case